Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

all of you analysis, musica fantasia rondo veneziano noten, popeye song i like to go swimming with bow legged, popeye song lyrics bowlegged woman, joe pass use right hand pinky?, im Popeye the sailor man never go swimming with bow legged women, bitches brew meaning, th Gerhardt Berlin klavier, DieGemischtenTueten.de Rockmusik, hvor mange sange findes der i verden

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-09 00:32:30 by mmusicman88

go away tysteel! stay away from all moodie boards with patrick's
spam. patrick moreASS hates you says his publisist MR WINGMAN. Hope
U get message:

Wed, 7 June 2006
subject: Re:tysteel
From: <a href="mailto:wingman&#64;primushost.com" target="_blank">wingman&#64;primushost.com</a>
To: <a href="mailto:mmusicman88&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">mmusicman88&#64;yahoo.com</a>

Hi John: Ty does not work for Patrick. Sadly, Ty has some mental
health issues. Patrick is aware of the problem, it's been going on for
years. However, Patrick feels that taking action against him, legal or
whatever, would just make Ty's issues worse. So we just put up with
it.

Sorry he's intruding on your board.

-B Kelleher

Report this message

#2: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-09 07:37:15 by BlueTyde

Of course he likes me! When he comes to San Antonio we are both going
to learn to scuba dive at the Y together! And yes, I have been to my
mental health program. He also tells me he takes daily fiber therapy.

Report this message

#3: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-10 00:55:39 by tysteel4000

<a href="mailto:mmusicman88&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">mmusicman88&#64;yahoo.com</a> wrote:
&gt; go away tysteel! stay away from all moodie boards with patrick's
&gt; spam. patrick moreASS hates you says his publisist MR WINGMAN. Hope
&gt; U get message:
&gt;
&gt; Wed, 7 June 2006
&gt; subject: Re:tysteel
&gt; From: <a href="mailto:wingman&#64;primushost.com" target="_blank">wingman&#64;primushost.com</a>
&gt; To: <a href="mailto:mmusicman88&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">mmusicman88&#64;yahoo.com</a>
&gt;
&gt; Hi John: Ty does not work for Patrick. Sadly, Ty has some mental
&gt; health issues. Patrick is aware of the problem, it's been going on for
&gt; years. However, Patrick feels that taking action against him, legal or
&gt; whatever, would just make Ty's issues worse. So we just put up with
&gt; it.
&gt;
&gt; Sorry he's intruding on your board.
&gt;
&gt; -B Kelleher

I'm going to post this reply to not only the Moody Blues newsgroup
where this originated, but to the YES newsgroup as well, only because
a very similar topic &quot;mr wingman talks tysteel&quot; has appeared on
alt.music.yes. I feel a need to address the points in both. So with
this one reply I should be able to kill two birds with one stone.

If the statements in the message by Patrick Moraz's publicist, Brian
Kelleher, are in fact true, I guess I should be touched with all sorts
of warm fuzzies over how Patrick Moraz and Brian are so concerned about
my mental health and general well being. I suppose I should be honored
that they find it of enough importance to discuss what Ty Steel posts
on Moody Blues or YES newsgroups and websites. I must've left an
indelible mark.

To sum up my opinion of Brian Kelleher, in a nutshell, I think he's a
prick. Brian has been trying to find ways of getting *even* with me
because a while back I reported him to Awaka Records for his rude and
unprofessional behavior. This smear campaign orchestrated by Brian
Kelleher, in which he feeds whatever lies and negativity about me to
anyone who will read them, only validates my previous complaint
regarding his lack of professionalism. Brian is more than willing to
bad mouth me to anyone who will listen, and maybe it's his prime
motivating factor for getting out of bed every morning. Maybe I
should feel flattered that Brian feels that I'm so important that I
must be taken down. On the other hand, I feel kind of sorry for him
because he is so bent on revenge and telling lies about me.

The second thing I'd like to address is, how do you, Brian, know
anything about my mental health or any issues I may have? Are you a
psychiatrist? Do you have access to my medical records? I really
don't think it's any of your business either way. Why don't you mind
your own business? &quot;Mental illness&quot;, what an interesting concept.
In my opinion, a lot of what is considered &quot;mental illness&quot; is just one
person's point of view or state of mind. Depending on who you ask,
90% of the people on this planet could be labled mentally ill. How
else would you explain a world system overwhelmingly based on greed,
hate, unmitigated violence, sexual depravity, war, and indifference to
human suffering? And this is considered *normal* by American and
Western cultural standards. Only a population of very ill people
would be complacent enough to allow it to stand.

Also, in the message, Brian feels it is of enough importance to mention
to the recipient of his email that I don't work for Patrick. Duh?
When did I ever say that I worked for Patrick or that I'm one of his
friends? I never once have made this claim anywhere or anyplace, and I
defy you to find one example where I made any such statement.

I think Brian Kelleher would be better off if he did was he was
supposed to: publicize Patrick Moraz's latest news and activities. It
seems to me that he spends an inordinate amount of time publicizing
whatever negativity he can about me personally. Not very professional
in my opinion.

Finally, a note to Awaka Records, I do think you should do a better job
of scrutinizing what this particular employee is doing in these
circumstances as it doesn't reflect well on you. Afterall, as an
employer, you bear some responsibility for the actions of Mr. Kelleher,
especially if he is causing damage and harm to others. I suggest that
you stress better conduct and expect better.

If anyone has received any other emails or comments from Mr. Kelleher
that are about me, Ty Steel, I'd appreciate it if you'd forward them to
the following email address at:

<a href="mailto:tysteel4000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel4000&#64;aol.com</a>

I want to keep them on file, in case they are needed at a later time.
Personally speaking, I hope the matter is concluded and there won't be
a need to contemplate taking any further action or steps regarding this
issue. You will be kept anonymous if you forward any info of
interest my way regarding this matter. I'd appreciate it.

thank you,
Ty Steel

Report this message

#4: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 02:45:56 by tysteel4000

BlueTyde wrote:
&gt; Of course he likes me! When he comes to San Antonio we are both going
&gt; to learn to scuba dive at the Y together! And yes, I have been to my
&gt; mental health program. He also tells me he takes daily fiber therapy.

Hey Neptune Bob,

Please stop impersonating me and posting stuff like that on the MB's
newsgroup. Then they are really going to think I'm crazy. For the
record, I don't even know Patrick Moraz personally. And no, we won't
be going scuba diving or going to the Y. All you're doing by posting
stuff like that is confusing people (who think you are me) and giving
them more ammo. But I do kind of wonder what I ever did to Patrick to
elicit such dislike that he had his publicist air this kind of dirty
laundry out on newsgroups and force my hand to respond. That is not a
professional way to deal with a fan.

In hindsight, I never did anything bad to him. Afterall, he got a
lot of FREE advertising over what I posted about him, and when his name
was brought up in a posting, a lot of times a link was provided to his
official website so curious onlookers could check out his latest
offerings. To make full disclosure, a big part of the motivation why
I posted so much about Patrick Moraz on Moody Blues newsgroups/message
boards over the years was because I got a big kick out of seeing a lot
of the reaction, usually negative, from so many fans (usually from
women madly in love with Justin or John) who have grudges against
Patrick Moraz over the court tv case against the Moodies. They act
like Patrick just sued their husbands and they are so protective of
their imagined hubbies! They were burning mad...they'd come after me
with a frying pan if I were in the same room! A lot of these people
decided to write PM off and say he added nothing to the MB's only
because he had a falling out with them in the end. I enjoyed engaging
in debates with these fans...and if it got even more heated, the
better. Maybe I was guilty of stirring up the hornet's nest, so to
speak. But it doesn't change the essential truths of my
arguments.....the Moody Blues were a better band with Patrick Moraz in
it than they are without him. He is a brilliant musician and the
naysayers are wrong. However, if the Moodies would stop being
cheapskates and would actually hire another really good keyboardist,
and put more effort into writing new songs, they could probably put out
another good to decent album.

Whether or not Patrick Moraz likes me or not, or think I'm balls to the
wall crazy, shouldn't really shouldn't affect my life. Whatever.
However, I don't think that the actions of his publicist, in airing
this stuff publicly and forcing me to respond, is professional. It's
wrong. I'm owed an apology. If Patrick is a man of integrity, even
if he doesn't like me, he'll give me one.....it doesn't matter if it
comes directly from him or comes second hand from one of his
subordinates.

Report this message

#5: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 02:46:41 by tysteel4000

BlueTyde wrote:
&gt; Of course he likes me! When he comes to San Antonio we are both going
&gt; to learn to scuba dive at the Y together! And yes, I have been to my
&gt; mental health program. He also tells me he takes daily fiber therapy.

Hey Neptune Bob,

Please stop impersonating me and posting stuff like that on the MB's
newsgroup. Then they are really going to think I'm crazy. For the
record, I don't even know Patrick Moraz personally. And no, we won't
be going scuba diving or going to the Y. All you're doing by posting
stuff like that is confusing people (who think you are me) and giving
them more ammo. But I do kind of wonder what I ever did to Patrick to
elicit such dislike that he had his publicist air this kind of dirty
laundry out on newsgroups and force my hand to respond. That is not a
professional way to deal with a fan.

In hindsight, I never did anything bad to him. Afterall, he got a
lot of FREE advertising over what I posted about him, and when his name
was brought up in a posting, a lot of times a link was provided to his
official website so curious onlookers could check out his latest
offerings. To make full disclosure, a big part of the motivation why
I posted so much about Patrick Moraz on Moody Blues newsgroups/message
boards over the years was because I got a big kick out of seeing a lot
of the reaction, usually negative, from so many fans (usually from
women madly in love with Justin or John) who have grudges against
Patrick Moraz over the court tv case against the Moodies. They act
like Patrick just sued their husbands and they are so protective of
their imagined hubbies! They were burning mad...they'd come after me
with a frying pan if I were in the same room! A lot of these people
decided to write PM off and say he added nothing to the MB's only
because he had a falling out with them in the end. I enjoyed engaging
in debates with these fans...and if it got even more heated, the
better. Maybe I was guilty of stirring up the hornet's nest, so to
speak. But it doesn't change the essential truths of my
arguments.....the Moody Blues were a better band with Patrick Moraz in
it than they are without him. He is a brilliant musician and the
naysayers are wrong. However, if the Moodies would stop being
cheapskates and would actually hire another really good keyboardist,
and put more effort into writing new songs, they could probably put out
another good to decent album.

Whether or not Patrick Moraz likes me or not, or think I'm balls to the
wall crazy, shouldn't really shouldn't affect my life. Whatever.
However, I don't think that the actions of his publicist, in airing
this stuff publicly and forcing me to respond, is professional. It's
wrong. I'm owed an apology. If Patrick is a man of integrity, even
if he doesn't like me, he'll give me one.....it doesn't matter if it
comes directly from him or comes second hand from one of his
subordinates.

Report this message

#6: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 06:30:15 by BlueTyde

Well. see you at the Y, Me and Patrick are making an underwater video
for his new release. Meanwhile, women aren't the only ones who like
John and Justin, gay men do too!

Report this message

#7: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 14:12:38 by missmoodyblues

Ty, are you sure the so called email from Patrick Moraz's publicist is
real? Couldn't the person who posted it have made it up himself &amp; put
the publicist's name to it? I don't think Patrick or the people working
for him would be so crappy. I think if they had a problem with you,
they would've sent their grievance to you not to someone else.

<a href="mailto:tysteel4000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel4000&#64;aol.com</a> wrote:
&gt;
For the
&gt; record, I don't even know Patrick Moraz personally. And no, we won't
&gt; be going scuba diving or going to the Y. All you're doing by posting
&gt; stuff like that is confusing people (who think you are me) and giving
&gt; them more ammo. But I do kind of wonder what I ever did to Patrick to
&gt; elicit such dislike that he had his publicist air this kind of dirty
&gt; laundry out on newsgroups and force my hand to respond. That is not a
&gt; professional way to deal with a fan.
&gt;
&gt; In hindsight, I never did anything bad to him. Afterall, he got a
&gt; lot of FREE advertising over what I posted about him, and when his name
&gt; was brought up in a posting, a lot of times a link was provided to his
&gt; official website so curious onlookers could check out his latest
&gt; offerings. To make full disclosure, a big part of the motivation why
&gt; I posted so much about Patrick Moraz on Moody Blues newsgroups/message
&gt; boards over the years was because I got a big kick out of seeing a lot
&gt; of the reaction, usually negative, from so many fans (usually from
&gt; women madly in love with Justin or John) who have grudges against
&gt; Patrick Moraz over the court tv case against the Moodies. They act
&gt; like Patrick just sued their husbands and they are so protective of
&gt; their imagined hubbies! They were burning mad...they'd come after me
&gt; with a frying pan if I were in the same room! A lot of these people
&gt; decided to write PM off and say he added nothing to the MB's only
&gt; because he had a falling out with them in the end. I enjoyed engaging
&gt; in debates with these fans...and if it got even more heated, the
&gt; better. Maybe I was guilty of stirring up the hornet's nest, so to
&gt; speak. But it doesn't change the essential truths of my
&gt; arguments.....the Moody Blues were a better band with Patrick Moraz in
&gt; it than they are without him. He is a brilliant musician and the
&gt; naysayers are wrong. However, if the Moodies would stop being
&gt; cheapskates and would actually hire another really good keyboardist,
&gt; and put more effort into writing new songs, they could probably put out
&gt; another good to decent album.
&gt;
&gt; Whether or not Patrick Moraz likes me or not, or think I'm balls to the
&gt; wall crazy, shouldn't really shouldn't affect my life. Whatever.
&gt; However, I don't think that the actions of his publicist, in airing
&gt; this stuff publicly and forcing me to respond, is professional. It's
&gt; wrong. I'm owed an apology. If Patrick is a man of integrity, even
&gt; if he doesn't like me, he'll give me one.....it doesn't matter if it
&gt; comes directly from him or comes second hand from one of his
&gt; subordinates.

Report this message

#8: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 15:28:07 by Rick Massey

Two things...

First off, I find myself doubting the veracity of the &quot;publicist's
Statement&quot; as it doesn't sound like the words of a professinal in that
field. I suspect it was simply just a ploy to get you riled up again,
because the traffic here on alt.fan.moodyblues.fan.drama has been lagging in
the drama quotient as of late.

Second, you will probably never see the band with another member as
keyboardist ever again. From what I gather, Justin and John have issues
about violations of trust, and since both keyboardists in the band took them
to court over band issues, I suspect that they won't risk a third time.
&lt;<a href="mailto:tysteel4000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel4000&#64;aol.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:1149986756.074530.291780&#64;g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1149986756.074530.291780&#64;g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt;
&gt; BlueTyde wrote:
&gt;&gt; Of course he likes me! When he comes to San Antonio we are both going
&gt;&gt; to learn to scuba dive at the Y together! And yes, I have been to my
&gt;&gt; mental health program. He also tells me he takes daily fiber therapy.
&gt;
&gt; Hey Neptune Bob,
&gt;
&gt; Please stop impersonating me and posting stuff like that on the MB's
&gt; newsgroup. Then they are really going to think I'm crazy. For the
&gt; record, I don't even know Patrick Moraz personally. And no, we won't
&gt; be going scuba diving or going to the Y. All you're doing by posting
&gt; stuff like that is confusing people (who think you are me) and giving
&gt; them more ammo. But I do kind of wonder what I ever did to Patrick to
&gt; elicit such dislike that he had his publicist air this kind of dirty
&gt; laundry out on newsgroups and force my hand to respond. That is not a
&gt; professional way to deal with a fan.
&gt;
&gt; In hindsight, I never did anything bad to him. Afterall, he got a
&gt; lot of FREE advertising over what I posted about him, and when his name
&gt; was brought up in a posting, a lot of times a link was provided to his
&gt; official website so curious onlookers could check out his latest
&gt; offerings. To make full disclosure, a big part of the motivation why
&gt; I posted so much about Patrick Moraz on Moody Blues newsgroups/message
&gt; boards over the years was because I got a big kick out of seeing a lot
&gt; of the reaction, usually negative, from so many fans (usually from
&gt; women madly in love with Justin or John) who have grudges against
&gt; Patrick Moraz over the court tv case against the Moodies. They act
&gt; like Patrick just sued their husbands and they are so protective of
&gt; their imagined hubbies! They were burning mad...they'd come after me
&gt; with a frying pan if I were in the same room! A lot of these people
&gt; decided to write PM off and say he added nothing to the MB's only
&gt; because he had a falling out with them in the end. I enjoyed engaging
&gt; in debates with these fans...and if it got even more heated, the
&gt; better. Maybe I was guilty of stirring up the hornet's nest, so to
&gt; speak. But it doesn't change the essential truths of my
&gt; arguments.....the Moody Blues were a better band with Patrick Moraz in
&gt; it than they are without him. He is a brilliant musician and the
&gt; naysayers are wrong. However, if the Moodies would stop being
&gt; cheapskates and would actually hire another really good keyboardist,
&gt; and put more effort into writing new songs, they could probably put out
&gt; another good to decent album.
&gt;
&gt; Whether or not Patrick Moraz likes me or not, or think I'm balls to the
&gt; wall crazy, shouldn't really shouldn't affect my life. Whatever.
&gt; However, I don't think that the actions of his publicist, in airing
&gt; this stuff publicly and forcing me to respond, is professional. It's
&gt; wrong. I'm owed an apology. If Patrick is a man of integrity, even
&gt; if he doesn't like me, he'll give me one.....it doesn't matter if it
&gt; comes directly from him or comes second hand from one of his
&gt; subordinates.
&gt;

Report this message

#9: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 17:06:17 by bluedymuse

Ty, I doubt this is one of Patrick's people either and only someone trying
to rile you. If this were true, then the poster would have used an email
address other than Yahoo.

I don't particularly care for Patrick's style of playing, but I agree that
both he and Mike Pinder added a great deal to the band when they were a
part of it.

With that said, the Moody Blues aren't the same band they were in the 60's
&amp; 70's. They're a touring band now and I'm sure are quite content doing as
they're doing. With Patrick or Mike or without them, they know they're
never going to be the band they were during the core 7 days and aren't
trying to be that band. They're still musicians though and seem happy to
just play for small crowds. I don't expect another album from them
because they're past their prime and the recording industry targets a
young crowd, many of whom have never heard of the Moody Blues. The Moody
Blues in the 50 &amp; 60 age range are not going to be promoted to sell albums
to teens and twentysomethings.

Report this message

#10: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 17:22:05 by Steven Sullivan

In alt.music.yes <a href="mailto:tysteel4000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel4000&#64;aol.com</a> wrote:

&gt; In hindsight, I never did anything bad to him. Afterall, he got a
&gt; lot of FREE advertising over what I posted about him, and when his name
&gt; was brought up in a posting, a lot of times a link was provided to his
&gt; official website so curious onlookers could check out his latest
&gt; offerings. To make full disclosure, a big part of the motivation why
&gt; I posted so much about Patrick Moraz on Moody Blues newsgroups/message
&gt; boards over the years was because I got a big kick out of seeing a lot
&gt; of the reaction, usually negative, from so many fans (usually from
&gt; women madly in love with Justin or John) who have grudges against
&gt; Patrick Moraz over the court tv case against the Moodies.

Sufficient reason to killfile the lot of you. And yes, you do seem a
bit crazy. 'Bye.

___
-S. &quot;just another blip on the screen&quot; Sullivan

Report this message

#11: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 18:40:24 by tysteel4000

Rick Massey wrote:
&gt; Two things...
&gt;
&gt; First off, I find myself doubting the veracity of the &quot;publicist's
&gt; Statement&quot; as it doesn't sound like the words of a professinal in that
&gt; field. I suspect it was simply just a ploy to get you riled up again,
&gt; because the traffic here on alt.fan.moodyblues.fan.drama has been lagging in
&gt; the drama quotient as of late.

Hi Rick,

The message was in fact a statement by the publicist to another
individual. Yesterday, I was forwarded a copy of the email.

&gt;
&gt; Second, you will probably never see the band with another member as
&gt; keyboardist ever again. From what I gather, Justin and John have issues
&gt; about violations of trust, and since both keyboardists in the band took them
&gt; to court over band issues, I suspect that they won't risk a third time.
&gt; &lt;<a href="mailto:tysteel4000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel4000&#64;aol.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:<a href="mailto:1149986756.074530.291780&#64;g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1149986756.074530.291780&#64;g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; BlueTyde wrote:
&gt; &gt;&gt; Of course he likes me! When he comes to San Antonio we are both going
&gt; &gt;&gt; to learn to scuba dive at the Y together! And yes, I have been to my
&gt; &gt;&gt; mental health program. He also tells me he takes daily fiber therapy.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Hey Neptune Bob,
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Please stop impersonating me and posting stuff like that on the MB's
&gt; &gt; newsgroup. Then they are really going to think I'm crazy. For the
&gt; &gt; record, I don't even know Patrick Moraz personally. And no, we won't
&gt; &gt; be going scuba diving or going to the Y. All you're doing by posting
&gt; &gt; stuff like that is confusing people (who think you are me) and giving
&gt; &gt; them more ammo. But I do kind of wonder what I ever did to Patrick to
&gt; &gt; elicit such dislike that he had his publicist air this kind of dirty
&gt; &gt; laundry out on newsgroups and force my hand to respond. That is not a
&gt; &gt; professional way to deal with a fan.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; In hindsight, I never did anything bad to him. Afterall, he got a
&gt; &gt; lot of FREE advertising over what I posted about him, and when his name
&gt; &gt; was brought up in a posting, a lot of times a link was provided to his
&gt; &gt; official website so curious onlookers could check out his latest
&gt; &gt; offerings. To make full disclosure, a big part of the motivation why
&gt; &gt; I posted so much about Patrick Moraz on Moody Blues newsgroups/message
&gt; &gt; boards over the years was because I got a big kick out of seeing a lot
&gt; &gt; of the reaction, usually negative, from so many fans (usually from
&gt; &gt; women madly in love with Justin or John) who have grudges against
&gt; &gt; Patrick Moraz over the court tv case against the Moodies. They act
&gt; &gt; like Patrick just sued their husbands and they are so protective of
&gt; &gt; their imagined hubbies! They were burning mad...they'd come after me
&gt; &gt; with a frying pan if I were in the same room! A lot of these people
&gt; &gt; decided to write PM off and say he added nothing to the MB's only
&gt; &gt; because he had a falling out with them in the end. I enjoyed engaging
&gt; &gt; in debates with these fans...and if it got even more heated, the
&gt; &gt; better. Maybe I was guilty of stirring up the hornet's nest, so to
&gt; &gt; speak. But it doesn't change the essential truths of my
&gt; &gt; arguments.....the Moody Blues were a better band with Patrick Moraz in
&gt; &gt; it than they are without him. He is a brilliant musician and the
&gt; &gt; naysayers are wrong. However, if the Moodies would stop being
&gt; &gt; cheapskates and would actually hire another really good keyboardist,
&gt; &gt; and put more effort into writing new songs, they could probably put out
&gt; &gt; another good to decent album.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Whether or not Patrick Moraz likes me or not, or think I'm balls to the
&gt; &gt; wall crazy, shouldn't really shouldn't affect my life. Whatever.
&gt; &gt; However, I don't think that the actions of his publicist, in airing
&gt; &gt; this stuff publicly and forcing me to respond, is professional. It's
&gt; &gt; wrong. I'm owed an apology. If Patrick is a man of integrity, even
&gt; &gt; if he doesn't like me, he'll give me one.....it doesn't matter if it
&gt; &gt; comes directly from him or comes second hand from one of his
&gt; &gt; subordinates.
&gt; &gt;

Report this message

#12: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 18:43:34 by tysteel4000

Steven Sullivan wrote:
&gt; In alt.music.yes <a href="mailto:tysteel4000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel4000&#64;aol.com</a> wrote:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; In hindsight, I never did anything bad to him. Afterall, he got a
&gt; &gt; lot of FREE advertising over what I posted about him, and when his name
&gt; &gt; was brought up in a posting, a lot of times a link was provided to his
&gt; &gt; official website so curious onlookers could check out his latest
&gt; &gt; offerings. To make full disclosure, a big part of the motivation why
&gt; &gt; I posted so much about Patrick Moraz on Moody Blues newsgroups/message
&gt; &gt; boards over the years was because I got a big kick out of seeing a lot
&gt; &gt; of the reaction, usually negative, from so many fans (usually from
&gt; &gt; women madly in love with Justin or John) who have grudges against
&gt; &gt; Patrick Moraz over the court tv case against the Moodies.
&gt;
&gt; Sufficient reason to killfile the lot of you. And yes, you do seem a
&gt; bit crazy. 'Bye.


Hi Steve,

Why don't you do us a favor and stick it up your muffin?

&gt;
&gt; ___
&gt; -S. &quot;just another blip on the screen&quot; Sullivan

Report this message

#13: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 18:59:58 by Otaku

On 10 Jun 2006 17:45:56 -0700, <a href="mailto:tysteel4000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel4000&#64;aol.com</a> wrote:

&gt;.................................. That is not a
&gt;professional way to deal with a fan.

I happen to agree. But is it a real post? There's been tons
of nasty people posting on ammb, but no one from the offical Moody
camp would ever, ever post anything about it here. It's just not done.
LOL Besides, no one would believe it!!!

&gt;..................... But it doesn't change the essential truths of my
&gt;arguments.....the Moody Blues were a better band with Patrick Moraz in
&gt;it than they are without him.

That, of course, is you opinion. Not a truth. Not to say I
don't enjoy the cd's he played on. I enjoy the others he wasn't on as
well. A better band... just what you feel, not a truth.

&gt;.......I'm owed an apology. If Patrick is a man of integrity, even
&gt;if he doesn't like me, he'll give me one.....it doesn't matter if it
&gt;comes directly from him or comes second hand from one of his
&gt;subordinates.

Well, don't hold your breath over it. ;)
Then you really would be blue, eh?
o.

Report this message

#14: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 19:03:42 by Otaku

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 11:06:17 -0400, &quot;bluedymuse&quot;
&lt;<a href="mailto:bluedymuse&#64;nospam.com" target="_blank">bluedymuse&#64;nospam.com</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt; With Patrick or Mike or without them, they know they're
&gt;never going to be the band they were during the core 7 days and aren't
&gt;trying to be that band.

OMG... how could you leave Ray out of that statement?

I miss him.

*sigh*

o.

Report this message

#15: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 19:05:09 by Otaku

On 10 Jun 2006 21:30:15 -0700, &quot;BlueTyde&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:Tyde4me&#64;hotmail.com" target="_blank">Tyde4me&#64;hotmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt;Well. see you at the Y, Me and Patrick are making an underwater video
&gt;for his new release. Meanwhile, women aren't the only ones who like
&gt;John and Justin, gay men do too!


WHA??????

omg

lol

o.

Report this message

#16: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 19:14:57 by tysteel4000

missmoodyblues wrote:
&gt; Ty, are you sure the so called email from Patrick Moraz's publicist is
&gt; real? Couldn't the person who posted it have made it up himself &amp; put
&gt; the publicist's name to it? I don't think Patrick or the people working
&gt; for him would be so crappy. I think if they had a problem with you,
&gt; they would've sent their grievance to you not to someone else.

Hi Missmoodyblues,

I confronted Patrick's publicist already via email, and so far he has
refused to respond. Patrick does not have a very professional
publicist.

The person behind the &quot;<a href="mailto:mmusicman88&#64;yahoo.com" target="_blank">mmusicman88&#64;yahoo.com</a>&quot; email is someone who
apparently lurks or posts to the Moody Blues today message board. The
person with the Yahoo address obviously has a problem with some of my
postings there. I'm not sure exactly who it is, and I don't think it
matters at this point. According to some info which I was forwarded
confidentially yesterday, this person with the Yahoo address contacted
Patrick's publicist, complained about my posts at the MB's board, and
asked if I worked for Patrick. I'm not sure why he'd ask that,
especially after I denied it at Moody Blues today board. A copy of
the email, from Patrick's publicist to &quot;John&quot;, was sent to me in it's
entirety yesterday. I'm guessing that person with the yahoo address
wants me to know for a fact that Patrick has a problem with me.
Whatever. If he had a problem, he should've addressed it to me.

The publicist, who has his own issues with me because I reported him in
the past, did in fact provide that info to the recipient, and I guess
he shared it with the intention that the person with the yahoo address
would make it public and shame me. But it backfired because he looks
very unprofessional. It looks like Patrick has a very third rate
operation working under him.
&gt;
&gt; <a href="mailto:tysteel4000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel4000&#64;aol.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; For the
&gt; &gt; record, I don't even know Patrick Moraz personally. And no, we won't
&gt; &gt; be going scuba diving or going to the Y. All you're doing by posting
&gt; &gt; stuff like that is confusing people (who think you are me) and giving
&gt; &gt; them more ammo. But I do kind of wonder what I ever did to Patrick to
&gt; &gt; elicit such dislike that he had his publicist air this kind of dirty
&gt; &gt; laundry out on newsgroups and force my hand to respond. That is not a
&gt; &gt; professional way to deal with a fan.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; In hindsight, I never did anything bad to him. Afterall, he got a
&gt; &gt; lot of FREE advertising over what I posted about him, and when his name
&gt; &gt; was brought up in a posting, a lot of times a link was provided to his
&gt; &gt; official website so curious onlookers could check out his latest
&gt; &gt; offerings. To make full disclosure, a big part of the motivation why
&gt; &gt; I posted so much about Patrick Moraz on Moody Blues newsgroups/message
&gt; &gt; boards over the years was because I got a big kick out of seeing a lot
&gt; &gt; of the reaction, usually negative, from so many fans (usually from
&gt; &gt; women madly in love with Justin or John) who have grudges against
&gt; &gt; Patrick Moraz over the court tv case against the Moodies. They act
&gt; &gt; like Patrick just sued their husbands and they are so protective of
&gt; &gt; their imagined hubbies! They were burning mad...they'd come after me
&gt; &gt; with a frying pan if I were in the same room! A lot of these people
&gt; &gt; decided to write PM off and say he added nothing to the MB's only
&gt; &gt; because he had a falling out with them in the end. I enjoyed engaging
&gt; &gt; in debates with these fans...and if it got even more heated, the
&gt; &gt; better. Maybe I was guilty of stirring up the hornet's nest, so to
&gt; &gt; speak. But it doesn't change the essential truths of my
&gt; &gt; arguments.....the Moody Blues were a better band with Patrick Moraz in
&gt; &gt; it than they are without him. He is a brilliant musician and the
&gt; &gt; naysayers are wrong. However, if the Moodies would stop being
&gt; &gt; cheapskates and would actually hire another really good keyboardist,
&gt; &gt; and put more effort into writing new songs, they could probably put out
&gt; &gt; another good to decent album.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Whether or not Patrick Moraz likes me or not, or think I'm balls to the
&gt; &gt; wall crazy, shouldn't really shouldn't affect my life. Whatever.
&gt; &gt; However, I don't think that the actions of his publicist, in airing
&gt; &gt; this stuff publicly and forcing me to respond, is professional. It's
&gt; &gt; wrong. I'm owed an apology. If Patrick is a man of integrity, even
&gt; &gt; if he doesn't like me, he'll give me one.....it doesn't matter if it
&gt; &gt; comes directly from him or comes second hand from one of his
&gt; &gt; subordinates.

Report this message

#17: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-11 19:32:15 by tysteel4000

BlueTyde wrote:
&gt; Well. see you at the Y, Me and Patrick are making an underwater video
&gt; for his new release. Meanwhile, women aren't the only ones who like
&gt; John and Justin, gay men do too!

Bluetyde,

Maybe this is a really dense question, but are you gay?

Report this message

#18: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-12 03:26:02 by BlueTyde

&gt; Maybe this is a really dense question, but are you gay?

Now Y ask a question like that? That's Y I'm gong to keep you
guessing.

Tonite the Y is letting me and Patrick use their pool for his new
video. We ruined some keyboards already for rehearsals. You will hear
from Patrick's publicist when you might see it on MTV/VH1 (just don't
confuse those stations with HTH) soon.

I'm not Neptune but I do wonder where he went. I always found the wit
and wisdom of his posts to be very entertaining as well as informative!

Oh, gotta go, Patrick just called me and we gotto go to the Y pool. He
also tells me that he will wear a Speedo under his clothes.

Report this message

#19: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-12 04:39:47 by tysteel4000

BlueTyde wrote:
&gt; &gt; Maybe this is a really dense question, but are you gay?
&gt;
&gt; Now Y ask a question like that? That's Y I'm gong to keep you
&gt; guessing.
&gt;
&gt; Tonite the Y is letting me and Patrick use their pool for his new
&gt; video. We ruined some keyboards already for rehearsals. You will hear
&gt; from Patrick's publicist when you might see it on MTV/VH1 (just don't
&gt; confuse those stations with HTH) soon.

Is Patrick Moraz really playing the keyboards under water, Bob?
That's pretty amazing! Does he have them encased in air tight bags so
no water seeps in, or are they suspended on floaties? How come he is
filming his new video in a pool, anyway? Would you say his new songs
have an aquatic feel to them....perhaps due to his new found interest
in saving the seals?


&gt;
&gt; I'm not Neptune but I do wonder where he went. I always found the wit
&gt; and wisdom of his posts to be very entertaining as well as informative!

Yes, Neptune bob, whatta guy! He was quite the joker.

&gt;
&gt; Oh, gotta go, Patrick just called me and we gotto go to the Y pool. He
&gt; also tells me that he will wear a Speedo under his clothes.

You really seem to have the inside scoop. You should consider joining
David W's Moraz fans group and tell them all this exciting news about
Patrick!

Report this message

#20: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-12 05:24:38 by Rick Massey

Probably because she was talking about Keyboards in particular. I miss Ray
too, though Norda is actually a better flautist. I miss his voice.
&quot;Otaku&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:otaku&#64;world.net" target="_blank">otaku&#64;world.net</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:2ajo82dilsj4rvm1pu3gq0v8fqt4coc339&#64;4ax.com..." target="_blank">2ajo82dilsj4rvm1pu3gq0v8fqt4coc339&#64;4ax.com...</a>
&gt; On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 11:06:17 -0400, &quot;bluedymuse&quot;
&gt; &lt;<a href="mailto:bluedymuse&#64;nospam.com" target="_blank">bluedymuse&#64;nospam.com</a>&gt; wrote:
&gt;
&gt;&gt; With Patrick or Mike or without them, they know they're
&gt;&gt;never going to be the band they were during the core 7 days and aren't
&gt;&gt;trying to be that band.
&gt;
&gt; OMG... how could you leave Ray out of that statement?
&gt;
&gt; I miss him.
&gt;
&gt; *sigh*
&gt;
&gt; o.

Report this message

#21: Re: go away tysteel...patrick doesnt like you

Posted on 2006-06-12 05:27:38 by Rick Massey

That proves nothing. It's amazingly simple to dummy up an email. I've
watched a friend of mine do it, (for non-nefarious reasons) using telnet in
the past. Best to ignore it.
&lt;<a href="mailto:tysteel4000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel4000&#64;aol.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:1150044024.807457.35270&#64;f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1150044024.807457.35270&#64;f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt;
&gt; Rick Massey wrote:
&gt;&gt; Two things...
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; First off, I find myself doubting the veracity of the &quot;publicist's
&gt;&gt; Statement&quot; as it doesn't sound like the words of a professional in that
&gt;&gt; field. I suspect it was simply just a ploy to get you riled up again,
&gt;&gt; because the traffic here on alt.fan.moodyblues.fan.drama has been lagging
&gt;&gt; in
&gt;&gt; the drama quotient as of late.
&gt;
&gt; Hi Rick,
&gt;
&gt; The message was in fact a statement by the publicist to another
&gt; individual. Yesterday, I was forwarded a copy of the email.
&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Second, you will probably never see the band with another member as
&gt;&gt; keyboardist ever again. From what I gather, Justin and John have issues
&gt;&gt; about violations of trust, and since both keyboardists in the band took
&gt;&gt; them
&gt;&gt; to court over band issues, I suspect that they won't risk a third time.
&gt;&gt; &lt;<a href="mailto:tysteel4000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel4000&#64;aol.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt; news:<a href="mailto:1149986756.074530.291780&#64;g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1149986756.074530.291780&#64;g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; BlueTyde wrote:
&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; Of course he likes me! When he comes to San Antonio we are both
&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; going
&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; to learn to scuba dive at the Y together! And yes, I have been to my
&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; mental health program. He also tells me he takes daily fiber therapy.
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; Hey Neptune Bob,
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; Please stop impersonating me and posting stuff like that on the MB's
&gt;&gt; &gt; newsgroup. Then they are really going to think I'm crazy. For the
&gt;&gt; &gt; record, I don't even know Patrick Moraz personally. And no, we won't
&gt;&gt; &gt; be going scuba diving or going to the Y. All you're doing by posting
&gt;&gt; &gt; stuff like that is confusing people (who think you are me) and giving
&gt;&gt; &gt; them more ammo. But I do kind of wonder what I ever did to Patrick to
&gt;&gt; &gt; elicit such dislike that he had his publicist air this kind of dirty
&gt;&gt; &gt; laundry out on newsgroups and force my hand to respond. That is not a
&gt;&gt; &gt; professional way to deal with a fan.
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; In hindsight, I never did anything bad to him. Afterall, he got a
&gt;&gt; &gt; lot of FREE advertising over what I posted about him, and when his name
&gt;&gt; &gt; was brought up in a posting, a lot of times a link was provided to his
&gt;&gt; &gt; official website so curious onlookers could check out his latest
&gt;&gt; &gt; offerings. To make full disclosure, a big part of the motivation why
&gt;&gt; &gt; I posted so much about Patrick Moraz on Moody Blues newsgroups/message
&gt;&gt; &gt; boards over the years was because I got a big kick out of seeing a lot
&gt;&gt; &gt; of the reaction, usually negative, from so many fans (usually from
&gt;&gt; &gt; women madly in love with Justin or John) who have grudges against
&gt;&gt; &gt; Patrick Moraz over the court tv case against the Moodies. They act
&gt;&gt; &gt; like Patrick just sued their husbands and they are so protective of
&gt;&gt; &gt; their imagined hubbies! They were burning mad...they'd come after me
&gt;&gt; &gt; with a frying pan if I were in the same room! A lot of these people
&gt;&gt; &gt; decided to write PM off and say he added nothing to the MB's only
&gt;&gt; &gt; because he had a falling out with them in the end. I enjoyed engaging
&gt;&gt; &gt; in debates with these fans...and if it got even more heated, the
&gt;&gt; &gt; better. Maybe I was guilty of stirring up the hornet's nest, so to
&gt;&gt; &gt; speak. But it doesn't change the essential truths of my
&gt;&gt; &gt; arguments.....the Moody Blues were a better band with Patrick Moraz in
&gt;&gt; &gt; it than they are without him. He is a brilliant musician and the
&gt;&gt; &gt; naysayers are wrong. However, if the Moodies would stop being
&gt;&gt; &gt; cheapskates and would actually hire another really good keyboardist,
&gt;&gt; &gt; and put more effort into writing new songs, they could probably put out
&gt;&gt; &gt; another good to decent album.
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;&gt; &gt; Whether or not Patrick Moraz likes me or not, or think I'm balls to the
&gt;&gt; &gt; wall crazy, shouldn't really shouldn't affect my life. Whatever.
&gt;&gt; &gt; However, I don't think that the actions of his publicist, in airing
&gt;&gt; &gt; this stuff publicly and forcing me to respond, is professional. It's
&gt;&gt; &gt; wrong. I'm owed an apology. If Patrick is a man of integrity, even
&gt;&gt; &gt; if he doesn't like me, he'll give me one.....it doesn't matter if it
&gt;&gt; &gt; comes directly from him or comes second hand from one of his
&gt;&gt; &gt; subordinates.
&gt;&gt; &gt;
&gt;

Report this message