Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

JA4SHAR@AOL.COM, gibson byrdland alternative, kasuga barney kessel copy, peter bernstein string gauge, puddingwellen donauteilchen, tiny white streaks in rosewood fretboard, rory gallagher peter Rodenb├╝sch, jim hall d'aquisto aria, macbeth libretto italienisch deutsch, guild x700 stuart benedetto

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Re: Do SOMETHING Brave today project

Posted on 2006-07-17 20:05:19 by tysteel3000

Dear friends:

I'd like to give an important update on the DO SOMETHING BRAVE TODAY
project. So far, over 15 people have subscribed to the service and
newsletter. I'm simply overwhelmed at the response and I thank all who
have opened their pocket books to get this much needed project off the
ground. Let me say, in your own way, you've taken a small step in
making this world a better place for all. The project will help you
through off your inhibitions so you'll be comfortable in thinking out
loud - when and where it counts.

Also, to address the atheists who have basically stated here that the
Bible is just a man-made fairy tale full of errors, let me assure you
that there is a God. While God is a good God, there is a moral order
to this universe, and when you go against that order you will receive
the recompense of your error. That is why there is so much chaos and
suffering on our planet today - because the world system has set itself
up in opposition to God and His laws. So much of American and Western
culture is based on greed, selfishness, adulation of celebrity, the "do
what feels good" attitude, and etc. Going down this path will only
lead to spiritual death and unending sorrow.

Let me assure you, I do not blindly put faith in the existense of God
or the Bible.
I have seen and experienced things of a spiritual and metaphysical
nature which have only strengthened by belief in God. Actually, it's
the atheist and the agnostic who have blinded themselves. You are a
ship of fools in a sea of delusion.

If you want to see and feel the evidence of God, then go outside and
open your eyes. It is you, the atheist, who lacks common sense; you
deny the existense of a Creator in light of incontrovertible evidence.

Report this message

#2: Re: Do SOMETHING Brave today project

Posted on 2006-07-18 00:10:35 by Nicole Massey

&lt;<a href="mailto:tysteel3000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel3000&#64;aol.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:1153159519.410945.219190&#64;75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1153159519.410945.219190&#64;75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt; Dear friends:
&gt;
&gt; I'd like to give an important update on the DO SOMETHING BRAVE TODAY
&gt; project. So far, over 15 people have subscribed to the service and
&gt; newsletter. I'm simply overwhelmed at the response and I thank all who
&gt; have opened their pocket books to get this much needed project off the
&gt; ground. Let me say, in your own way, you've taken a small step in
&gt; making this world a better place for all. The project will help you
&gt; through off your inhibitions so you'll be comfortable in thinking out
&gt; loud - when and where it counts.
&gt;
&gt; Also, to address the atheists who have basically stated here that the
&gt; Bible is just a man-made fairy tale full of errors, let me assure you
&gt; that there is a God. While God is a good God, there is a moral order
&gt; to this universe, and when you go against that order you will receive
&gt; the recompense of your error. That is why there is so much chaos and
&gt; suffering on our planet today - because the world system has set itself
&gt; up in opposition to God and His laws. So much of American and Western
&gt; culture is based on greed, selfishness, adulation of celebrity, the &quot;do
&gt; what feels good&quot; attitude, and etc. Going down this path will only
&gt; lead to spiritual death and unending sorrow.
&gt;
&gt; Let me assure you, I do not blindly put faith in the existence of God
&gt; or the Bible.
&gt; I have seen and experienced things of a spiritual and metaphysical
&gt; nature which have only strengthened by belief in God. Actually, it's
&gt; the atheist and the agnostic who have blinded themselves. You are a
&gt; ship of fools in a sea of delusion.
&gt;
&gt; If you want to see and feel the evidence of God, then go outside and
&gt; open your eyes. It is you, the atheist, who lacks common sense; you
&gt; deny the existence of a Creator in light of incontrovertible evidence.
Put down the straw man and step away from the argument. No one here said
they were an atheist or agnostic, just that we believe differently from you.
You place primacy in Semitic Folklore and the tale of the CruciFiction
Others of use don't need a book to see the wonder of the universe.

I'm sorry, but I don't see the value in your Project Be a Loud Mouth, though
you seem to. Perhaps, when you gain more experience in the world, as well as
have your teeth punched in by someone who doesn't appreciate your rudeness,
then you might learn that well placed words are far more valuable than
spouting your opinions.

I've experienced the Divine directly on more than one occasion. That alone
is enough to prove to me that there is far more to this than something
written millennia ago.. If you want spirituality with training wheels and a
get out of responsibility for your actions free card, then go right ahead.
But please, don't bother us with your blather, as it's not only off topic,
but invasive and more than a little puerile.

So in short, you are cordially invited to STFU.

Report this message

#3: Re: Do SOMETHING Brave today project

Posted on 2006-07-18 00:42:56 by gmelin

<a href="mailto:tysteel3000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel3000&#64;aol.com</a> wrote:
&gt; Dear friends:

Oh, I guess this isn't for me. I'll read on anyway.

&gt; I'd like to give an important update on the DO SOMETHING BRAVE TODAY
&gt; project. So far, over 15 people have subscribed to the service and
&gt; newsletter. I'm simply overwhelmed at the response and I thank all who
&gt; have opened their pocket books to get this much needed project off the
&gt; ground. Let me say, in your own way, you've taken a small step in
&gt; making this world a better place for all. The project will help you
&gt; through off your inhibitions so you'll be comfortable in thinking out
&gt; loud - when and where it counts.
&gt;
&gt; Also, to address the atheists who have basically stated here that the
&gt; Bible is just a man-made fairy tale full of errors, let me assure you
&gt; that there is a God. While God is a good God, there is a moral order
&gt; to this universe, and when you go against that order you will receive
&gt; the recompense of your error. That is why there is so much chaos and
&gt; suffering on our planet today - because the world system has set itself
&gt; up in opposition to God and His laws. So much of American and Western
&gt; culture is based on greed, selfishness, adulation of celebrity, the &quot;do
&gt; what feels good&quot; attitude, and etc. Going down this path will only
&gt; lead to spiritual death and unending sorrow.

How exactly does this path of doing whatever you want differ from your
&quot;project&quot; to encourage people to &quot;through [sic] off your inhibitions&quot;?

&gt; Let me assure you, I do not blindly put faith in the existense of God
&gt; or the Bible.

Neither do I. Unlike you, however, I actually mean it.

&gt; I have seen and experienced things of a spiritual and metaphysical
&gt; nature which have only strengthened by belief in God. Actually, it's
&gt; the atheist and the agnostic who have blinded themselves. You are a
&gt; ship of fools in a sea of delusion.
&gt;
&gt; If you want to see and feel the evidence of God, then go outside and
&gt; open your eyes. It is you, the atheist, who lacks common sense; you
&gt; deny the existense of a Creator in light of incontrovertible evidence.

Which specific evidence are you referring to? Documented examples of
things that can only be explained by the existence of God, please.

gmelin

Report this message

#4: Re: Do SOMETHING Brave today project

Posted on 2006-07-18 01:10:48 by Mike Smith

Nicole Massey wrote:
&gt; &lt;<a href="mailto:tysteel3000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel3000&#64;aol.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; If you want to see and feel the evidence of God, then go outside and
&gt;&gt; open your eyes. It is you, the atheist, who lacks common sense; you
&gt;&gt; deny the existence of a Creator in light of incontrovertible evidence.
&gt;
&gt; Put down the straw man and step away from the argument. No one here said
&gt; they were an atheist or agnostic, just that we believe differently from you.

For the record, I am one or the other of those two, depending on your
definitions. So are several others here.

--
Mike Smith

Report this message

#5: Re: Do SOMETHING Brave today project

Posted on 2006-07-18 02:03:43 by Steven Sullivan

In alt.music.yes <a href="mailto:tysteel3000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel3000&#64;aol.com</a> wrote:
&gt; Dear friends:

&gt; I'd like to give an important update on the DO SOMETHING BRAVE TODAY
&gt; project. So far, over 15 people have subscribed to the service and
&gt; newsletter. I'm simply overwhelmed at the response and I thank all who
&gt; have opened their pocket books to get this much needed project off the
&gt; ground. Let me say, in your own way, you've taken a small step in
&gt; making this world a better place for all. The project will help you
&gt; through off your inhibitions so you'll be comfortable in thinking out
&gt; loud - when and where it counts.

&gt; Also, to address the atheists who have basically stated here that the
&gt; Bible is just a man-made fairy tale full of errors, let me assure you
&gt; that there is a God. While God is a good God, there is a moral order
&gt; to this universe, and when you go against that order you will receive
&gt; the recompense of your error. That is why there is so much chaos and
&gt; suffering on our planet today - because the world system has set itself
&gt; up in opposition to God and His laws. So much of American and Western
&gt; culture is based on greed, selfishness, adulation of celebrity, the &quot;do
&gt; what feels good&quot; attitude, and etc. Going down this path will only
&gt; lead to spiritual death and unending sorrow.

&gt; Let me assure you, I do not blindly put faith in the existense of God
&gt; or the Bible.
&gt; I have seen and experienced things of a spiritual and metaphysical
&gt; nature which have only strengthened by belief in God. Actually, it's
&gt; the atheist and the agnostic who have blinded themselves. You are a
&gt; ship of fools in a sea of delusion.

&gt; If you want to see and feel the evidence of God, then go outside and
&gt; open your eyes. It is you, the atheist, who lacks common sense; you
&gt; deny the existense of a Creator in light of incontrovertible evidence.


Fuck your god.

Report this message

#6: Re: Do SOMETHING Brave today project

Posted on 2006-07-18 03:44:22 by Paul Goodwin

&gt; <a href="mailto:tysteel3000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel3000&#64;aol.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt; Dear friends:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; I'd like to give an important update on the DO SOMETHING BRAVE TODAY
&gt; &gt; project. So far, over 15 people have subscribed to the service and
&gt; &gt; newsletter. I'm simply overwhelmed at the response and I thank all who
&gt; &gt; have opened their pocket books to get this much needed project off the
&gt; &gt; ground.

this seems similar to the old &quot;thanks to those who supported me via email&quot;
blather.

In other words:

*bullshit*

--

Paul

Report this message

#7: Re: Do SOMETHING Brave today project

Posted on 2006-07-18 15:18:42 by Holling Vinceour

&quot;Steven Sullivan&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:ssully&#64;panix.com" target="_blank">ssully&#64;panix.com</a>&gt; wrote in message news:e9h8gv$86i$<a href="mailto:1&#64;reader2.panix.com..." target="_blank">1&#64;reader2.panix.com...</a>
&gt; In alt.music.yes <a href="mailto:tysteel3000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel3000&#64;aol.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt; Dear friends:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; I'd like to give an important update on the DO SOMETHING BRAVE TODAY
&gt; &gt; project. So far, over 15 people have subscribed to the service and
&gt; &gt; newsletter. I'm simply overwhelmed at the response and I thank all who
&gt; &gt; have opened their pocket books to get this much needed project off the
&gt; &gt; ground. Let me say, in your own way, you've taken a small step in
&gt; &gt; making this world a better place for all. The project will help you
&gt; &gt; through off your inhibitions so you'll be comfortable in thinking out
&gt; &gt; loud - when and where it counts.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; Also, to address the atheists who have basically stated here that the
&gt; &gt; Bible is just a man-made fairy tale full of errors, let me assure you
&gt; &gt; that there is a God. While God is a good God, there is a moral order
&gt; &gt; to this universe, and when you go against that order you will receive
&gt; &gt; the recompense of your error. That is why there is so much chaos and
&gt; &gt; suffering on our planet today - because the world system has set itself
&gt; &gt; up in opposition to God and His laws. So much of American and Western
&gt; &gt; culture is based on greed, selfishness, adulation of celebrity, the &quot;do
&gt; &gt; what feels good&quot; attitude, and etc. Going down this path will only
&gt; &gt; lead to spiritual death and unending sorrow.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; Let me assure you, I do not blindly put faith in the existense of God
&gt; &gt; or the Bible.
&gt; &gt; I have seen and experienced things of a spiritual and metaphysical
&gt; &gt; nature which have only strengthened by belief in God. Actually, it's
&gt; &gt; the atheist and the agnostic who have blinded themselves. You are a
&gt; &gt; ship of fools in a sea of delusion.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; If you want to see and feel the evidence of God, then go outside and
&gt; &gt; open your eyes. It is you, the atheist, who lacks common sense; you
&gt; &gt; deny the existense of a Creator in light of incontrovertible evidence.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Fuck your god.

Jesus, you homos will fuck anything.

Report this message

#8: Re: Do SOMETHING Brave today project

Posted on 2006-07-18 20:43:26 by Steven Sullivan

In alt.music.yes Holling Vinceour &lt;<a href="mailto:roslyns&#64;cafe.com" target="_blank">roslyns&#64;cafe.com</a>&gt; wrote:

&gt; &quot;Steven Sullivan&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:ssully&#64;panix.com" target="_blank">ssully&#64;panix.com</a>&gt; wrote in message news:e9h8gv$86i$<a href="mailto:1&#64;reader2.panix.com..." target="_blank">1&#64;reader2.panix.com...</a>
&gt; &gt; In alt.music.yes <a href="mailto:tysteel3000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel3000&#64;aol.com</a> wrote:
&gt; &gt; &gt; Dear friends:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; I'd like to give an important update on the DO SOMETHING BRAVE TODAY
&gt; &gt; &gt; project. So far, over 15 people have subscribed to the service and
&gt; &gt; &gt; newsletter. I'm simply overwhelmed at the response and I thank all who
&gt; &gt; &gt; have opened their pocket books to get this much needed project off the
&gt; &gt; &gt; ground. Let me say, in your own way, you've taken a small step in
&gt; &gt; &gt; making this world a better place for all. The project will help you
&gt; &gt; &gt; through off your inhibitions so you'll be comfortable in thinking out
&gt; &gt; &gt; loud - when and where it counts.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Also, to address the atheists who have basically stated here that the
&gt; &gt; &gt; Bible is just a man-made fairy tale full of errors, let me assure you
&gt; &gt; &gt; that there is a God. While God is a good God, there is a moral order
&gt; &gt; &gt; to this universe, and when you go against that order you will receive
&gt; &gt; &gt; the recompense of your error. That is why there is so much chaos and
&gt; &gt; &gt; suffering on our planet today - because the world system has set itself
&gt; &gt; &gt; up in opposition to God and His laws. So much of American and Western
&gt; &gt; &gt; culture is based on greed, selfishness, adulation of celebrity, the &quot;do
&gt; &gt; &gt; what feels good&quot; attitude, and etc. Going down this path will only
&gt; &gt; &gt; lead to spiritual death and unending sorrow.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Let me assure you, I do not blindly put faith in the existense of God
&gt; &gt; &gt; or the Bible.
&gt; &gt; &gt; I have seen and experienced things of a spiritual and metaphysical
&gt; &gt; &gt; nature which have only strengthened by belief in God. Actually, it's
&gt; &gt; &gt; the atheist and the agnostic who have blinded themselves. You are a
&gt; &gt; &gt; ship of fools in a sea of delusion.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; If you want to see and feel the evidence of God, then go outside and
&gt; &gt; &gt; open your eyes. It is you, the atheist, who lacks common sense; you
&gt; &gt; &gt; deny the existense of a Creator in light of incontrovertible evidence.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Fuck your god.

&gt; Jesus, you homos will fuck anything.

PROOF??


___
-S
Still not bloggin'.

Report this message

#9: Re: Do SOMETHING Brave today project

Posted on 2006-07-23 23:15:49 by tysteel3000

Stephen Bruun wrote:
&gt; &lt;<a href="mailto:tysteel3000&#64;aol.com" target="_blank">tysteel3000&#64;aol.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:<a href="mailto:1153159519.410945.219190&#64;75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com..." target="_blank">1153159519.410945.219190&#64;75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...</a>
&gt; &gt; Also, to address the atheists who have basically stated here that the
&gt; &gt; Bible is just a man-made fairy tale full of errors, let me assure you
&gt; &gt; that there is a God.
&gt;
&gt; Well, that's settled.
&gt;
&gt; &gt; While God is a good God, there is a moral order
&gt; &gt; to this universe, and when you go against that order you will receive
&gt; &gt; the recompense of your error.
&gt;
&gt; And if you do not go against that order, God may allow all kinds of horrible
&gt; stuff to happen to you anyway. If you ask God why he's doing this, he will
&gt; yell at you.
&gt;
&gt; See Job, Book of.

The first man and woman made the decision to disobey God, and as a
result,
they were cast out of the Garden of Eden - where everything was a
perfect
paradise. Now we roam the rest of the earth, for heaven's sake. Maybe
you don't
realize this, but human beings are free agents and make their own
decisions.
Some decisions come with consequences, and that is why our planet is in
such
disarray today. And it is all the fault of the first man and woman
because of
the choices they made in the Garden of Eden.

But let me add something else, some food for thought for those who
think it's
open season on the Judeo-Christian faith. If it wasn't for the
positive
force of Christianity, which has been such a core influence on western
civilization &amp; it's institutions for over a millenium, we'd be living
in a far more
barbaric &amp; dangerous world. If it wasn't for christianity's influence
on
western thinking, you'd be living on your knees, with a guy holding a
machete to
your throat chanting &quot;allah akbar&quot;. While many here choose to put down

Christians, if it wasn't for the Crusaders fighting under the banner
of christianity,
you'd be living under the thumb and tyranny of Mohammad.

To those who enjoy putting down Christianity for sport, tell me, aren't

nations that have been heavily influenced by Christianity the greatest
and most
advanced in this world? All these things we take for granted:freedom,
pursuit
of happiness, justice, charity, and morality all have their roots in
the
Judeo-Christian ethic. Name me one nation, that hasn't been influenced
by the
Judeo-Christian faith, that is a great nation?

Tell me another thing, name me one atheist who has ever done
something to
help anyone else ....how many charity organizations have atheists
founded?
Atheists wear their heart on their sleeve, they hate God, you can be
sure they
don't care about God's Creation or other people. It's those
individuals,
influenced by the teachings of Jesus Christ, who have been a light to
this world
of darkness, greed, envy, and hate.

&lt;snip&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire. -
&gt; Mt. 5:22

You need to understand that certain biblical texts are to be understood
in
context and not always interpreted literally. Sometimes hyperbole is
used but
what matters is the principle behind it. You just don't &quot;get it&quot;.
And yes,
I'll say again, the atheists are the ship of fools adrift on their own
sea of
delusion.

&gt;
&gt; &gt; If you want to see and feel the evidence of God, then go outside and
&gt; &gt; open your eyes. It is you, the atheist, who lacks common sense; you
&gt; &gt; deny the existense of a Creator in light of incontrovertible evidence.
&gt;
&gt; Do you have something specific in mind for this incontrovertible evidence?
&gt; The grandeur of nature (which includes fossils and the incontrovertible
&gt; evidence of evolution incorporated therein)? The sheer size of the
&gt; observable universe (with its ancient galaxies and incontrovertible evidence
&gt; of deep time, showing that any six thousand year timeline is off by a factor
&gt; of billions)?
&gt;
&gt; Anyway, fire away with what the proof is.


I don't have to fire away any proof if you have decided to blind
yourself.
If you are hard headed and stubborn, what am I to do about that?

To say that human beings and this planet don't have a Creator, that
would be
just as absurd as someone saying that the television in their living
room
didn't have a creator or manufacturer. To make an argument that it
just appeared
out of thin air without being designed, after a big bang of particles
and
magnets, and viola, out appeared a television set, is ridiculous beyond
belief.
So why are we to accept that about the Creation of the Universe, the
planets,
and the life-forms that inhabit them - all of which is far more
intricate and
complex than any invention of man? One would be very naive to flat
out deny
the possibilty that the Universe was designed by an intelligence far
greater
than our own, but it seems that the garden variety atheist claims just
that.

We have a creator, our planet has a Creator, and our universe was
Created.
It's common sense. The arguments of the atheists to the contrary
don't hold
water because their bucket is full of holes. If you don't like it,
well, get
over it.

Peace and Love,
Ty Steel

Report this message