Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

JA4SHAR@AOL.COM, gibson byrdland alternative, kasuga barney kessel copy, peter bernstein string gauge, puddingwellen donauteilchen, tiny white streaks in rosewood fretboard, rory gallagher peter Rodenb├╝sch, jim hall d'aquisto aria, macbeth libretto italienisch deutsch, guild x700 stuart benedetto

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Sunsplash Question

Posted on 2006-07-13 02:51:39 by Sounbwoy

Has anyone heard anything about the schedule for Sunsplash? I'm ready to get
my ticket, but I'd like to know what artists are scheduled for when. I'm
only able to go one day....
Nothing's on the website except "Coming Soon".....

Report this message

#2: Re: Sunsplash Question

Posted on 2006-07-14 10:41:38 by Crystal

not yet, but any ticket would work for me, with all the artists lined
up...it's a win win situation. I think they're working on it this week.

much respect,

Crystal
&quot;Sounbwoy&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:windb&#64;mindspring.com" target="_blank">windb&#64;mindspring.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:vOgtg.3808$<a href="mailto:vO.1349&#64;newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net..." target="_blank">vO.1349&#64;newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...</a>
&gt; Has anyone heard anything about the schedule for Sunsplash? I'm ready to
&gt; get my ticket, but I'd like to know what artists are scheduled for when.
&gt; I'm only able to go one day....
&gt; Nothing's on the website except &quot;Coming Soon&quot;.....
&gt;

Report this message

#3: Re: Sunsplash Question

Posted on 2006-07-15 16:16:04 by Sounbwoy

I'm thinking about using one of the websites on the Sunsplash Site to order
a ticket. I did get a response from Russell Gerlach which I thought was
pretty cool.

&quot;Crystal&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:crystal075&#64;comcast.net" target="_blank">crystal075&#64;comcast.net</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:U5KdnVWjS8VuxSrZnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d&#64;comcast.com..." target="_blank">U5KdnVWjS8VuxSrZnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d&#64;comcast.com...</a>
&gt; not yet, but any ticket would work for me, with all the artists lined
&gt; up...it's a win win situation. I think they're working on it this week.
&gt;
&gt; much respect,
&gt;
&gt; Crystal
&gt; &quot;Sounbwoy&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:windb&#64;mindspring.com" target="_blank">windb&#64;mindspring.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:vOgtg.3808$<a href="mailto:vO.1349&#64;newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net..." target="_blank">vO.1349&#64;newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...</a>
&gt;&gt; Has anyone heard anything about the schedule for Sunsplash? I'm ready to
&gt;&gt; get my ticket, but I'd like to know what artists are scheduled for when.
&gt;&gt; I'm only able to go one day....
&gt;&gt; Nothing's on the website except &quot;Coming Soon&quot;.....
&gt;&gt;
&gt;
&gt;

Report this message

#4: Re: Sunsplash Question

Posted on 2006-07-15 20:42:08 by Crystal

go ahead and get a ticket for the night you want.....whatever style you
prefer.

and have fun!

I will be at the first two shows in the states...should be great to see the
sunsplash tours again.

much respect,

Crystal
&quot;Sounbwoy&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:windb&#64;mindspring.com" target="_blank">windb&#64;mindspring.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:EM6ug.8474$<a href="mailto:PE1.4107&#64;newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net..." target="_blank">PE1.4107&#64;newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...</a>
&gt; I'm thinking about using one of the websites on the Sunsplash Site to
&gt; order a ticket. I did get a response from Russell Gerlach which I thought
&gt; was pretty cool.
&gt;
&gt; &quot;Crystal&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:crystal075&#64;comcast.net" target="_blank">crystal075&#64;comcast.net</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:<a href="mailto:U5KdnVWjS8VuxSrZnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d&#64;comcast.com..." target="_blank">U5KdnVWjS8VuxSrZnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d&#64;comcast.com...</a>
&gt;&gt; not yet, but any ticket would work for me, with all the artists lined
&gt;&gt; up...it's a win win situation. I think they're working on it this week.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; much respect,
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Crystal
&gt;&gt; &quot;Sounbwoy&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:windb&#64;mindspring.com" target="_blank">windb&#64;mindspring.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt; news:vOgtg.3808$<a href="mailto:vO.1349&#64;newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net..." target="_blank">vO.1349&#64;newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt; Has anyone heard anything about the schedule for Sunsplash? I'm ready to
&gt;&gt;&gt; get my ticket, but I'd like to know what artists are scheduled for when.
&gt;&gt;&gt; I'm only able to go one day....
&gt;&gt;&gt; Nothing's on the website except &quot;Coming Soon&quot;.....
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;
&gt;

Report this message

#5: Re: Sunsplash Question

Posted on 2006-07-15 22:28:12 by Sounbwoy

Yeah, but if they do like before, knowing my luck I'll get the night when
it's all Dancehall artists, and mi nuh waan dat...No disrespect to the
Dancehall crowd, but I can only take a &quot;MIX&quot; for a limited time!!
I'm hoping that Culture and Steel Pulse will be on the same day/night.

&quot;Crystal&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:crystal075&#64;comcast.net" target="_blank">crystal075&#64;comcast.net</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:HMmdneDyov6vqiTZnZ2dnUVZ_sydnZ2d&#64;comcast.com..." target="_blank">HMmdneDyov6vqiTZnZ2dnUVZ_sydnZ2d&#64;comcast.com...</a>
&gt; go ahead and get a ticket for the night you want.....whatever style you
&gt; prefer.
&gt;
&gt; and have fun!
&gt;
&gt; I will be at the first two shows in the states...should be great to see
&gt; the sunsplash tours again.
&gt;
&gt; much respect,
&gt;
&gt; Crystal
&gt; &quot;Sounbwoy&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:windb&#64;mindspring.com" target="_blank">windb&#64;mindspring.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt; news:EM6ug.8474$<a href="mailto:PE1.4107&#64;newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net..." target="_blank">PE1.4107&#64;newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...</a>
&gt;&gt; I'm thinking about using one of the websites on the Sunsplash Site to
&gt;&gt; order a ticket. I did get a response from Russell Gerlach which I
&gt;&gt; thought was pretty cool.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; &quot;Crystal&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:crystal075&#64;comcast.net" target="_blank">crystal075&#64;comcast.net</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt; news:<a href="mailto:U5KdnVWjS8VuxSrZnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d&#64;comcast.com..." target="_blank">U5KdnVWjS8VuxSrZnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d&#64;comcast.com...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt; not yet, but any ticket would work for me, with all the artists lined
&gt;&gt;&gt; up...it's a win win situation. I think they're working on it this
&gt;&gt;&gt; week.
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; much respect,
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; Crystal
&gt;&gt;&gt; &quot;Sounbwoy&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:windb&#64;mindspring.com" target="_blank">windb&#64;mindspring.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt;&gt; news:vOgtg.3808$<a href="mailto:vO.1349&#64;newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net..." target="_blank">vO.1349&#64;newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...</a>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Has anyone heard anything about the schedule for Sunsplash? I'm ready
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; to get my ticket, but I'd like to know what artists are scheduled for
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; when. I'm only able to go one day....
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Nothing's on the website except &quot;Coming Soon&quot;.....
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;
&gt;

Report this message